[Callers] Fw: Shadow Swing Disclaimers?

Luke Donforth via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Sep 8 11:53:51 PDT 2015

Mr. Fuerst, I again think your attempt to inject levity into a conversation
have come across as crass and inappropriate.

Asking about shadow swings on a list for calling is pertinent; joking about
men groping women dancers isn't.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Michael Fuerst via Callers <

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>