[Callers] Misplaced a dance...

Valerie Young via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 2 19:49:25 PDT 2015

I think I found the dance, after digging deep into my calling box...

Becket - No Name - by some unknown choreographer
A1: Left Diagonal Ladies Chain
      Right Diagonal Ladies Chain
A2: Right and Left Thru Across (This is with the same person every time)
      Ladies Chain Across
B1: Circle Right 3/4
      Zig Right past one couple
      Zig Left to couple with partner
 B2: Partner Swing

Alternate Bs
B1: Circle Left 5 places
      Zig Left past 1 couple
      Zag Right to next couple with partner
B2: Partner Swing

If anyone has the name or author of this dance, that would be fantastic!

Valerie