[Callers] Query - Tablet size thoughts

Donald Perley via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Sep 1 04:18:59 PDT 2015

I've used a 7 inch, with the dances on Google Docs. My expected
program and extras are pinned, so not I'm not totally dependent on
internet connectivity during the dance.   Works for me with
progressive lenses.  For me a combo of contacts and reading glasses
did not work well as it was difficult to be constantly shifting
between the tablet and the dance floor.

A lot of callers I know use caller's companion.  AFAIK that's not
available on Android, so something to consider if calling is driving
your choice of tablet.