[Callers] Gypsy Synopsis

bill fischer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 29 09:23:29 PDT 2015

blessings linda

having read volumes of only occasionally interesting thoughts about this subject, i am delighted to give a powerful second to the suggestion of gyre
the word’s use in the two works cited - two of my favorites - cements its appeal for me
grateful for you!!

cheers
down the road..........
billy fischer