[Callers] Fwd: Advice about "gypsy"

Amy Wimmer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Oct 27 16:40:05 PDT 2015

To clarify, when I taught the gypsy I said something very close to:
"this is a flirty move." I said nothing about sex, or that the move
was imitating or representative of anyone or anything. I regret using
that short sentence more than you can imagine. That the writer thought
"it became clear that...." etc., was all in this person's perceptions
- not based on reality.
-Amy

Begin forwarded message: