[Callers] Dances For Short Line

Robert Livingston via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Oct 17 12:09:15 PDT 2015

Same dance, but the formation is already set up with a square of 4 and a 5th couple facing couple 1.Do the Dip & Dive once or twice thru -  until back to original positions.Couples 1 & 5 circle half (or equiv)  --  Outside 4 couples now circle 3/4.Begin again.
Alternative: each couple can 1/2 promenade in and out of the center to progress one position.
Maybe call it tonight up in Chesterfield, MA but those "Eastern" old timers like to keep it in squaresunless it's Oh Johnny, Climbing Up Them Golden Squares or Wearing of the Green.
Bob LivingstonMiddletown, CT