[Callers] Dances For Short Line

Laur via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 15 19:24:28 PDT 2015

Okay, I agree, so the next thought is - how long do dancers in shorter lines WANT to dance. Up and down to the beginning place? Normally this isn't appreciated. But in a shorter line, do they want to continue and it doesn't matter? I know as a dancer I don't want the dance to go "too" long. But in a short line would I appreciate dancing longer regardless of whether I go through the line twice?
l ~ When I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole, that is why I dance. ~Hans Bos~ ~