[Callers] Dances For Short Line

Laur via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Oct 15 16:43:30 PDT 2015

Fellow callers, what are things to look for in dances for a short line. I'm afraid that a limited number of dancers will be at an upcoming gig and I want to be prepared in the best possible way, and so am looking for input and for confirmation of my thoughts. They are intermediate/ experienced dancers.
Laurie PWest MI ~ When I dance, I cannot judge, I cannot hate, I cannot separate myself from life. I can only be joyful and whole, that is why I dance. ~Hans Bos~ ~