[Callers] Rolling Starts?

Andy Shore via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Oct 12 17:20:52 PDT 2015

I've found this thread very informative, thanks for all the thoughtful
observations.

Having just returned from a weekend as a dancer, I can add one more:

It is indeed possible to over-use rolling starts!

/Andy

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Kalia Kliban via Callers <

> Thanks Dave, Alan and Sue for catching me up!
> Kalia
>
> On 10/6/2015 10:27 AM, Dave Casserly wrote:
>
>> Done.
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Kalia Kliban via Callers
>> <callers at lists.sharedweight.net <mailto:callers at lists.sharedweight.net>>
>> wrote:
>>

>>     If Woody sent a message to the list on this subject, I seem to have
>>     misplaced it.  I'd be grateful if someone could forward it to me
>>     offline.  I've been wrestling with this subject myself.
>>
>>     Kalia

/Andy Shore
http://andyshore.com/

best email - andyshore at gmail.com