[Callers] One caller slot remaining for 2016 New Zealand tour

JoLaine Jones-Pokorney via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Oct 6 18:16:49 PDT 2015

I did this trip in 2008 and it was truly the most memorable of my life.  We
danced 15 of the 30 nights we were there with local dancers.  It's a great
way to see NZ and actually meet the natives.
JoLaine Jones-Pokorney
Gainesville FL

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 8:19 PM, Vicki Morrison via Callers <

> Hello! The Allemande Joy Contra Dance Tour is a group of 32 dancers,
> musicians, and callers from the US who spend a month every other year
> touring New Zealand, mostly the south island. We stop in cities along the
> way to conduct and/or participate in local contra dances. The trip also
> includes a dance weekend. The next trip is January 29-February 29, 2016.
>
> The 2016 trip is sold out except we are saving a slot for one more caller.
> Price is $4,050 for a single, which includes round trip air fare from
> LAX, lodging, meals, tour bus, and dances.
>
> If you or a caller you may know is interested in joining us, please
> contact Julie, 2016NZContra at gmail.com. You can also find more information
> on our Facebook page. Search for Allemande Joy 2016 New Zealand Contra
> Dance Tour.
>
> Please feel free to share this information. Thanks!
>
> Vicki Morrison
> Tallahassee, FL
> tallygal007 at yahoo.com

JoLaine Jones-Pokorney

"We are as gods and might as well get good at it!"
- Stewart Brand