[Callers] One caller slot remaining for 2016 New Zealand tour

Vicki Morrison via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Oct 6 17:19:54 PDT 2015

Hello! The Allemande Joy Contra Dance Tour is a group of 32 dancers, musicians, and callers from the US who spend a month every other year touring New Zealand, mostly the south island. We stop in cities along the way to conduct and/or participate in local contra dances. The trip also includes a dance weekend. The next trip is January 29-February 29, 2016.
The 2016 trip is sold out except we are saving a slot for one more caller. Price is $4,050 for a single, which includes round trip air fare from LAX, lodging, meals, tour bus, and dances.
If you or a caller you may know is interested in joining us, please contact Julie, 2016NZContra at gmail.com. You can also find more information on our Facebook page. Search for Allemande Joy 2016 New Zealand Contra Dance Tour.
Please feel free to share this information. Thanks!
Vicki MorrisonTallahassee, FLtallygal007 at yahoo.com