[Callers] Caller needed: 1/16 Stanford barn dance

Aahz via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Nov 30 14:27:22 PST 2015

Howdy,

I've been asked to run a barn dance Saturday Jan 16, 9pm-11pm, but I'm
busy.  The dance will be part of the Western Regional Outdoor Leadership
Conference:

http://outdoored.stanford.edu/center/wrolc-2016/

If you don't know where Stanford is, you're probably coming from too far
away to make sense.  ;-)

There will be 100+ college students.  The theme for this year's
conference is "diversity", and they would prefer a caller who can fit the
theme in addition to having experience with one-night-stand environments.

I've offered to be a filter so that they don't need to deal with the
available.  I've already explained that booking will be somewhat
difficult both because of the relatively short notice and because it's
Ralph Page weekend.

I probably will also be sending out an e-mail blast to people I have
addresses for, apologies if you get this twice.  They have already
contacted other callers so you may actually get three copies...
--
Square/Contra Caller                                    http://caller.aahz.ws/