[Callers] Dances with R & L Thru

Karin Neils via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Nov 25 15:54:14 PST 2015

Jim Hemphill caught an error in this dance

corrected choreography:

*Ted Under the Tent*by Glen Morningstar

Improper

Beg

A1Neighbor balance and box the gnat

Neighbor swing

A2Gents cross the set to your partner; swing

B1Right and Left through; over and back

B2Circle Left once and a quarter; twos arch, ones go thru

Glen introduced this dance by telling of a dance weekend years ago in
Chicago in weather that was horribly hot. Ted Sannella was calling under
a tent which offered shade but increased the heat.     Recalling that
event, Glenn composed this in October 2011.

My own notes after the first time I danced it: SO friendly to my
beginner partner, and with a fine smooth feel to it.

happy dancing!
Karin