[Callers] Dances with R & L Thru

Karin Neils via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Nov 24 14:10:03 PST 2015

Dancing Raindrops by Gene Hubert[original]

Root Beer _Float_ adaptation of Root Beer Reel by Christine Hale;
replace full chain

Road to Californiatrad

Signs of Springthe one by Roberta Kogut

The Tourist by Ted Sannella

Washington Quickstepbeg beg – great for teaching actives and out on ends

*Ted Under the Tent*by Glen Morninstar

Improper

Beg

A1Neighbor balance and box the gnat

Neighbor swing

A2Gents cross the set to your partner; swing

B1Right and Left through; over and back

B2Circle Left 1X; twos arch, ones go thru

On 11/24/2015 8:22 AM, Rich Sbardella via Callers wrote:
> I am looking for a few good contras with a R & L Thru that do not
> contain a Ladies chain.  Any suggestions?
> Peace,
> Rich

---