[Callers] Caller Needed This Saturday - Poughkeepsie, NY

Bob Isaacs via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Nov 16 15:48:30 PST 2015

Hi All:
 Passing this on from the organizer.  I hate to cancel any gig, especially so close to the date, but a business trip got extended into the weekend.  Any help is greatly appreciated - Bob At the last minute Bob Isaacs had to cancel calling for our double contra dance on November 21…just a few days away.  This is a double dance with the amazing Jay Unger and Molly Mason.  The afternoon dance is from 3-5 for experienced dancers followed by a potluck and an evening dance from 7-10:30.  We can provide lodging if needed.  Please contact me ASAP:  egidseg at optimum.net Eric GidsegFor Hudson Valley Community Danceshttp://hudsonvalleydance.org/