[Callers] square dancers who are contra callers

Judy Greenhill via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Nov 10 09:00:58 PST 2015

The 20th Canadian National Square and Round Dance Convention will be held in
London ON July 19-21, 2018. http://www.squaredance.ca/2018/

Why am I mentioning this on a contra callers list? Because I have been asked
to coordinate the contra programming. I'm hoping there are a few contra
callers out there who dance MWSD, who might be interested in attending the
Convention. Price goes up January 2016, and it's in Canadian dollars so a
double good time to think about it!

I've been promised at least 8 hours contra programming, and there will be a
live band available for at least part of the time.

Judy Greenhill

---