[Callers] Gypsy perception

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Nov 3 08:22:47 PST 2015

Donald,

I am reading your comments as an attempt solely at shutting up other
people. Is this your intent? It also comes off pretty passive aggressive.
That is *not* appreciated and *not* helpful.

Disagree all you like, but if you don't want to participate in a
discussion, please don't interfere with others who do.

Respectfully,
Ron Blechner
On Nov 3, 2015 9:06 AM, "Donald Perley via Callers" <