[Callers] Gypsy perception

Yoyo Zhou via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Nov 2 11:58:35 PST 2015

Hi folks. I was so ready to be done with this discussion, but.

Regardless of your views on the matter at hand, the goal of this discussion
list is to be a place for respectful exchange of ideas. After all, we
welcome even the most naive questions from the most novice callers, because
we are here to support one another, not tear each other down. Do you
respect your fellow callers and email writers? You don't have to agree with
their views. All you need is good faith.

Unkind speculation on their motivations is - at best - irrelevant
meta-meta-discussion. (Not about "gypsy", not even about the discussion of
it, but about the people discussing it.) You are welcome to think these
thoughts, but they contribute nothing to our discussion; please don't air
them here.

Thanks,
Yoyo Zhou
On Nov 2, 2015 05:08, "Donald Perley via Callers" <