[Callers] dances in unusual formations

Aahz Maruch via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Nov 1 10:06:59 PST 2015

On Sun, Nov 01, 2015, Donna Hunt via Callers wrote:

> I'm doing a workshop on dances "outside the box" (ie, no squares or contras).
> Anyone have any interesting dances for contra dancers that fit the criteria?

Levi Jackson Rag would've been my first suggestion.  I only skimmed the
thread, but I didn't notice anyone mentioning circle dance mixers such as
Jiffy Mixer, Arnold's Circle, or La Bastringue (last one is a personal
favorite).  Salty Dog Rag isn't a mixer, although you could probably
change the figure easily enough if you wanted.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/