[Callers] Fwd: Wireless Headset

Donald Perley via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu May 28 08:28:41 PDT 2015

I think a key feature to look for is "noise cancelling."   In a
microphone that means there are are 2 microphone elements, and the
difference between those is sent down the wire.    For a distant sound
source (ie the main speakers) the difference will be very small and
cancel out.  For a close source (your mouth) there will be a
significant difference as one is right next to your mouth and the
other is a few inches away.