[Callers] Itty-bitty dances, triplets, odd numbers

Jack Mitchell via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri May 8 10:33:30 PDT 2015

But those "pass by" moves really need to be done with hands to a) keep things connected and b) keep the dancers oriented (if you hold on for just a second after each pull by, it turns you back in to face the center (exactly the same way beginners tend to try to do a R&L Thru) with the correct hand free for the next pull by.

Jack Mitchell

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM -0700, "jill allen via Callers" <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

Kalia,
Since no one has mentioned it and to honor Larry Jennings, I will share this triplet I love with a zipper!  That is, I am pretty sure it's written by Larry.  Does anyone know the title?Jill Allen
Triplet (by Larry Jennings?) proper
A1 	all pass ptr by RH	all who can, pass person on L diag by LH	all pass person straight across by RH	L diag by LHA2 	across by RH	L diag by LH	bal ptr, box the gnatB1	B & S ptr ending properB2  bottom cpl lead up the middle, turn alone and lead back down the middle	cast with 2nd (now at bottom) cpl to end in 2nd place*
*end: 	33		11		22