[Callers] Unusual 4 facing 4

via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri May 1 16:37:40 PDT 2015

I am hoping someone can help me find a dance I danced in the Late 1990's in San Francisco, (maybe Charlie Fenton was calling.)

It was a 4 facing 4 and I swear that each time through the dance,
my partner and I moved left to the right  and back instead of progressing up and down the hall,
while there was a different couple next to us each time, and progressed along the set.
I think it was a double progression dance.

It was like there were half the dancers moving side to side, while the other half were weaving up and down the line.

Bob Fabinski