[Callers] Dances with One Swing

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jun 26 06:10:47 PDT 2015

I am happy to see that I am not alone in my perspective.  I oftn dance 18th
Century contras with little or no swinging and they are indeed enjoyable.

That being said, I have very few mondern contras with one, or no swings
included.  Can anyone suggest some good ones to add to my collection?

Rich Sbardella
Stafford, CT

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Perry Shafran via Callers <