[Callers] Fwd: Buzz Step Swing

Read Weaver via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jun 21 20:28:55 PDT 2015

In my beginners’ workshops, that is how I teach buzzstep: after teaching giving weight in a large circle, I have folks give weight in a large circle while galloping. I break up the circles into successively smaller circles and then into twosomes (with a two hand hold), keeping the galloping & giving weight (and then explain that we contra folks call that buzzstep).

Read Weaver
Jamaica Plain, MA
http://lcfd.org