[Callers] Buzz Step Swing

Jeff Kaufman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Jun 20 12:30:10 PDT 2015

Teaching a buzz step seeing does not and should not mean talking and
talking while the air goes out of the room. A good buzz step swing
mini-lesson should be mostly people practicing different sub skills as a
group, individually, or in couples.
On Jun 20, 2015 10:35 AM, "Lindsay Morris via Callers" <