[Callers] Buzz Step Swing

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Jun 20 09:18:26 PDT 2015

Not everyone is physically able to do the buzzstep swing. While I include
the buzz step as part of my beginner lesson, it gets axed if I'm short on
time. Other dancers will teach them that.

What's way more important is teaching giving weight. A good-weight walking
swing is vastly more pleasurable than a bad-weight buzz-step swing.

Ron Blechner
On Jun 20, 2015 10:28 AM, "Lindsay Morris via Callers" <