[Callers] FWD: Using the correct e-mail address

Aahz Maruch via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jun 19 13:53:51 PDT 2015

Howdy,

I don't know when it entered the thread (forwarded message below), but
the e-mail address callers-request at lists.sharedweight.net does *NOT* go
to the list, it goes to the moderator.  I find that it's good practice to
check the addresses in posts before I send them -- usually it works best
if you have only ONE address.

Thanks,
Aahz

----- Forwarded message from Amy Wimmer via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> -----