[Callers] How to Describe a Ricochet Hey

Aahz Maruch via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jun 18 07:17:00 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015, John Sweeney via Callers wrote:

> I just realised that a Ricochet Hey is actually a Mad Robin in which the
> people passing through the middle interact with each other.
>
> So, next time I teach it I am going to try getting the dancers to do a Mad
> Robin first then get them to change their path from a rectangle to a pizza
> slice and touch hands in the middle.
>
> Does that make sense?

After reading other comments: some people do Mad Robin like a Ricochet
Hey anyway, so if you really want to use that as an example (and assuming
the dancers already know Mad Robin, which is the only time it makes sense
as a building block), you need to emphasize that people should do a
normal Mad Robin.  ;-)
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/