[Callers] Box - Swat - CA - Jersey/Nevada

John Sweeney via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jun 17 07:56:03 PDT 2015

And don't forget that all the terms Colin mentions have meant different
things depending on the century, the country, the style of the dance and the
personal idiosyncrasies of the dancing master/caller.

But that has never stopped people enjoying the dances!

These forums are great for helping to spread standardised usage, but as long
as the caller makes the terminology clear during the walk-through then it
works.

Happy dancing,
John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362