[Callers] What is this circle dance?

Stephanie Marie via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jun 17 04:36:38 PDT 2015

Called this dance at one of my first calling gigs a couple years ago and
then again to a heavy beginner crowd last month. When I first called
this dance, I wrote it from memory from an earlier dance night. I'm not
even sure I got it all right. It worked well both times to get the
dancers walking to the music.

Unknown Circle Mixer Dance

A1 Circle left, Circle right
A2 Step into the middle and back. Do it again with a great big shout
B1 Partner Do si do, Partner Swing
B2 Partner promenade Counter Clockwise around the big circle with gents
in the middle.
Ladies turn over right shoulder to meet new partner, reform circle

Thank you!
Stephanie Marie