[Callers] Box - Swat - CA - Jersey/Nevada

Michael Fuerst via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 15 10:23:44 PDT 2015

This past weekend I attended the Dance Trance weekend in Lexington KY, with Sue Rosen calling.She managed to teach all the dances using basic terms to describe all the "odd calls"As long as an odd call is explained, a caller can announce a term (even if somewhat standardized) to be used for the duration of the dance.It might be helpful to accumulate a list "odd calls" that are becoming common, so that callers can ponder them and consider their own more basic ways to describe them.
To me one of the more challenging to describe succinctly is "ricochet heys"
Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801      217 239 5844