[Callers] Another approach to Gender Free calling

Perry Shafran via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jun 2 07:54:39 PDT 2015

It's the person in that position at the start of the dance, and that designation stays with you throughout the dance.  If you switch throughout the dance, then your corner designation may change.  It also has meaning in dance terms, where larks/ravens etc are just made up names.  As a matter of fact I'm more likely to remember my corner designation than whether I am a lark or a raven.
Perry