[Callers] sticky floors

Jerome Grisanti via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jul 20 14:38:24 PDT 2015

Andrea,

Thanks, I stand corrected about talc and withdraw my earlier suggestion. I
knew that scented talcum power can range from annoying.to very disruptive,
but did not realize the unscented talc itself was a hazard.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"There's no point in being unhappy about things you can't change, and no
point being unhappy about things you can."

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Andrea Nettleton <twirly-girl at bellsouth.net