[Callers] Help for a caller

James Saxe via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jul 14 21:24:23 PDT 2015

Note that New England Dancing Masters have also produced
a video to go with the _Chimes of Dunkirk_ book and CD.
The description here

    http://www.dancingmasters.com/store/books-cds-dvds/chimes-of-dunkirk-video

says that it includes teaching of the dances.

Disclaimer: I don't own this video and haven't watched it.
But the quality of the NEDM books and CDs makes me guess
it would be similarly well produced.  Perhaps there's
someone on this list who could give a first-hand review.

--Jim

On Jul 14, 2015, at 8:46 PM, Delia Clark via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote
(re the inquiry from Sr. Mary Joseph forwarded by Cary Ravitz):