[Callers] I'm marooned near Asheville for the week -- will trade ride for opportunity to call East Putney...

Amy Cann via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 12 16:56:51 PDT 2015

Hi everyone. I'm teaching a summer string intensive near Asheville NC this
week and my host has emergent family medical issues that need evening
attention.

I'm in a charming B&B in Weaverville and get done with teaching at 5:00...

I would DEARLY love to find a carpool to the local dances, I'd be HAPPY to
recompense gas/mileage.

If anyone has any suggestions re: who to contact, which Facebook page to
post on, I'd love to hear them. My phone's 802-222-7598.

IN RETURN, may I offer you the chance to call dances in FABULOUS Pierce's
Hall, East Putney, VT, longtime home of callers Fred Breunig and Rich
Blazej?
Possessor of one of the best two-holer outhouses on the contra scene? Last
Saturday of every month, and if you want a TRULY scintillating time, come
on the months the All-Comers band is playing with its phalanx of fiddlers,
masses of mandoliners, fleets of flautists, grand line of guitarists, and
also a few dogs? We pay a PRINCELY sum.

Actually, if you want to call Putney and know nothing about Asheville, you
can still email me.

Cheers,
Amy