[Callers] Title and author if this dance, please?

Tom Hinds via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 12 06:01:26 PDT 2015

Keith,

You probably missed my response.   The Becket dance you refer to was
written by me and is called The Host.  I'm embarrassed that I took
credit for The Host since it really isn't original.  I just never
figured out that it was the same as Piece of Cake until Martha
mentioned it.   So I'd say yes the dance you called is Piece of
Cake.  In my mind the first one who writes the dance get the credit
and variations like this are not original compositions.