[Callers] Title and author if this dance, please?

Keith Tuxhorn via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 12 00:15:27 PDT 2015

I called it tonight in Houston, Becketized, corrected to M pass L,
otherwise just like I wrote it waaaay up at the top. It worked fine.

So, thanks to Martha and Bob, I wonder if this dance Is "Piece of Cake",
but, thanks to the video I saw, with the band timing where it was, it just
appears to be a slightly different dance...?

Keith/Austin

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Bob Isaacs via Callers <