[Callers] How to teach various steps to beginners?

Bob Green via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 8 20:17:20 PDT 2015

To expand on what Amy said, we have been doing house dances we call Calling Parties every Wednesday for the last 8 years. One of the most important parts of this is a inviting new dancers to attend. This has proven to be useful on two fronts: it gets new people to bond to the group; it gives you the chance to see if you can teach the dance successfully.

Sent from my iPad