[Callers] How to teach various steps to beginners?

Hulsether Sue via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 8 13:07:20 PDT 2015

All great suggestions.
I would also like to add that when I first started calling,  I did many of the things already listed, but I also practiced.
I practiced with imaginary people in my living room:  practicing (out loud!) the walk-through, practicing the calling, dancing in each position while I practiced the calling....
I also taped a lot of callers and listened to them in the car, trying to call with them.
I memorized dances and practiced calling them in the car as well.

Good luck!

sue

Sue Hulsether
shulsether at mac.com