[Callers] Fwd: Petronella spin, no chain or allemande?

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Dec 15 19:21:21 PST 2015

Thanks for all the suggestions, all.

Heartbeat Contra is a very good one, a favorite of many, and in my box. I
guess I should have specified "no gypsy" as well.

I have Newlywed's Jig - perhaps I don't call that enough.

Petronella’s Pin and Fun With Alex seem like no-brainers to add, and Love
at First Swing as a nice fairly-easy-but-something-unusual dance. (I
personally don't like the petronella-to-swing, sorry Bob!)

Anything with 4 Petronella spins doesn't really fit my programming style.

Best,
Ron