[Callers] Petronella spin, no chain or allemande?

Brooks Hart via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Dec 13 19:30:28 PST 2015

I just introduced Petronella twirl to my beginner group and used "Heartbeat Contra" by Don FlahertyHeartbeat Contra by Don FlahertyDuple  improperA1  (8) Ring balance, petronella      (8) Ring balance, petronellaA2  (16) Ring balance, Neighbor swingB1  (8) Ladies Gypsy R 1.5      (8) Partner SwingB2  (8) Circle L 3/4      (8) Partner balance, california twirl[Callers] Petronella spin, no chain or allemande?Actions Brooks Hart  3:28 AM To: Ron Blechner