[Callers] Mystery dance from Contracopia

Maia McCormick via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Dec 7 18:34:44 PST 2015

Oh! I believe that the B2 was a do-si-do and swing, actually (misremembered
it because my partner and I changed it). Which makes the dance as I recall
it:
A1: pass the ocean and balance
partner R 1/2, gents L 1/2, balance
A2: neighbor R 3/4, new neighbor swing
B1: pass the ocean and balance
neighbor R 1/2, gents L 1/2, balance
B2: partner do-si-do
partner swing

And it DOES look similar to Mongatock (Manga Tak?), I agree, but I
definitely recall reforming and balancing waves after both of the
pass-the-ocean/allemande sequences.