[Callers] Query - Tablet size thoughts

JD Erskine iDance via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Aug 31 23:24:43 PDT 2015

Hullo folks,

Of those using, or considering using, a tablet computer for dance
directions ("cards") and programs, what size do you use or contemplate
using?

I have a crappy 7" one that I haven't truly used for this and would
think I'd like something a tad larger (8, 8.4, 8.0/9, likely not a 10")
that I might see most/all of the directions at a type size I don't need
reading glasses for.

I've seen small brackets for the top of music or mic stands, or to add
to the side of one. Any thoughts on those?

I'll share a summary, of sorts, some time, between the lists if I have
energy.

Cheers, John
--
J.D. Erskine