[Callers] Contra- roll differences?

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Aug 22 09:25:51 PDT 2015

"____ Roll ____ across/along" is specific, while "roll away with a half
sashay" is vague. They refer to the same basic thing.

It's vague because it doesn't indicate who rolls who. In the context of a
dance, words I use calling it may vary depending on context. When teaching
a rollaway, this is one of the moves I spend a little extra time to
emphasize shared weight between dancers.
On Aug 22, 2015 11:39 AM, "Tom Hinds via Callers" <