[Callers] Family dance questions

Linda Leslie via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Aug 4 10:07:41 PDT 2015

Thanks for the compliment, Bree!  If folks would like to look at other easy dances (including Do Si Three), I have a list of some that I have put together; you can see them at www.lindalesliecaller.website

As for the circle/spiral…..I learned it from someone a long time ago (I don’t remember now who it was). My impression is that the dance is surely traditional, and so I never take credit for it, but admire the probably folk process that put it together.

Linda