[Callers] New ECD Weekend at Timber Ridge in WV

via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Apr 28 21:19:49 PDT 2015

Kappy Laning and I have organized a new all-ECD weekend at Timber Ridge
camp, May 23-25 (Memorial Day weekend), 2015.  Scott Higgs, Gaye Fifer, Tom
Spilsbury calling. Eight fine local musicians. The camp is so eager to make
this  a success that they have lowered their price to us.  NINETY Dollars,
all  inclusive -- we start at 2 pm on Saturday afternoon (so no fighting the
Friday holiday weekend traffic) through Monday afternoon, all means included
 (and we'll celebrate CDSS's 100th anniversary with a grand tea on Sunday).
I'd  be happy to provide more information. If you already dance ECD, or
have always  wanted to try it -- the cost is trifling!!

Website is AnEnglishTrifle.org.

April Blum