[Callers] Dance length/dances per evening

Victor Gascon via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Apr 26 18:59:10 PDT 2015

General rule of thumb for me is to try to dance for 8 minutes (plus 2
minutes for teaching and 2 minutes for a break between dances). I have
consistently fit 10-12 dances in a three hour evening. There are lots of
variables here, of course, as was mentioned by Jack Mitchell earlier.

-= Victor =-
Personal blog: http://gasconjedi.blogspot.com
Technical blog: http://vgascontech.blogspot.com
Fitness blog: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=VGASCON
LinkedIn Page: http://www.linkedin.com/in/victor2gascon

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Maia McCormick via Callers <