[Callers] AVOID CROSS-POSTS (was Applause or Not...)

Karin Neils via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 23 08:25:54 PDT 2015

hmm, this must be happening with some regularity - - I frequently get
the latter end of a string, but find no evidence of earlier postings
[unless someone has kept the string as they've posted their own
response!   ;-)   ]

we are such an interesting collection of folks... if we COULD agree on a
few guidelines for posting that would resolve a few issues that pop up
now and again, what would the list be that would bring us all to the
conversation together, I wonder....

'so ignorant of how this all works, and so appreciative that you all
keep it going!  Karin