[Callers] Applause or Not...

Winston, Alan P. via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Apr 22 19:27:55 PDT 2015

As a caller I model applauding the band - I just stand there and clap.
I also try the occasional "and how about this music!" over the mic,
especially after they've done something good; that usually gets some
results.  And I usually manage to remember reintroducing the band at the
break; the fact that I'm introducing them enthusiastically seems to hit
the applause button.

But I've rarely hit the locations you refer to.

-- Alan