[Callers] [trad-dance-callers] Applause or Not...

barb kirchner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Apr 22 19:16:23 PDT 2015

very good point!
but i would also like to point out that dancers have many different reasons for coming to dances.  some of them are to hear you play, but a lot of them are not!
are you talking travelling talent?  or local dance?
seriously - spent a LONG time as a dancer before i ever thought of call or playing.  although i may have absolutely loved a caller or band, i may have just come because i needed a hug.
you were rocking - but i just needed the community tonight.  don't be offended :-D
cheers,
a plain old dancer